If you had a camper at camp last year then click here and use the same username and password as last year.
Click here to apply to be a camp counselor.
PLEASE SIGN YOUR KIDS UP FOR CAMP NOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PAYMENT PLAN!!
CAMP COUNSELORS NEEDED AS OF 5/2/2017
TEEN - Have 40/ Need 40
PRETEEN - Have 17/ Need 18
KINGDOM KIDS - Have 12/ Need 18
COUNSELOR APPLICATION DEADLINE
PRETEEN/KKIDS MAY 9TH
What to bring to camp
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Ten sets of clothes (that can get dirty)
- Jeans and a sweatshirt (it gets chilly at night)
- Rain jacket (optional)
- One old shirt that can be thrown away
- Bathing suit (please be modest!)
- 2-3 towels
- At least two pairs of shoes (that can get dirty)
- Toiletries (shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- Medications (in original bottles)
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Bible, notebook, pens
- Inexpensive/disposable camera (optional)
- 1 can of shaving cream for shaving cream fight (middle school camp only)
*Canteen (one snack and drink per day) is included in the camp cost!
What NOT to bring to camp
- Candy, food, gum, etc.
- iPod or other music player
- Electronics (Nintendo DS, cellphone, etc.)
- Expensive cameras
- Expensive clothes
*Campers will be required to hand in their cell phones at the beginning of camp. They will be returned to them at the end of camp.
We are still looking for a Nurse and Nurse assistant for PreTeen camp.
All camps will be held at:
2017 Camp Information
Registration and Full Payment Deadline:
Teen Camp - June 5
Kingdom Kids - July 2
PreTeen - July 2
Kingdom Kids Camp (Grades 3-5*)
Dates: July 27 (Thu) – July 30
Pre-Teen Camp (Grades 6-8*)
Dates: July 27 - August 1
Teen Camp (Grades 9-12*)
Dates: June 25-30 (one less day)
*All grades for 2017-2018 school year